We'll always have Paris

by - 10:09

DSC_4311


I hope you all had a jolly Christmas and that you enjoyed spending some quality time with your friends and family, I sure did! The holidays also gave me the opportunity to go through all the photos from Paris. Let me just say that having a photographer with you is really awesome and that I hope he doesn't mind I edited the photos, we always have different points of view on the lighting. 

Seeing me in a dress at +5 degrees , you might think we went crazy and I kept on taking my coat off at every corner! I wish, but long gone are the days when I would freeze at -15 Celsius degrees for the sake of the blog. This was the first shoot , so naturally there was this Paris hype in our souls and that's why we took so many photos. You should have seen us 6 hours later: "Just take one picture of me here, so mom can see I visited this as well" haha.

Now, the amount of things we visited in the first days is INSANE. Some people even wouldn't believe us when we told our story, but we managed so well because I've been planning this trip to Paris for two years and I already knew the location of the main sights and the main streets by heart (God bless Google maps!). I think there are around 100 (good) photos with me from the first day, so I chose to share 25 on this first post, when I was all full of energy and we visited the Esplanade des Invalides surroundings, including the famous Pont Alexandre III. For me, the bridge was breathtaking because I could feel the fashion vibe while walking on it ( all the Vogue Paris editorials shot here plus the editorials of my favourite fashion bloggers like Gary Pepper Girl) and also because it was also the first time we saw the Eiffel Tower while we were in Paris. In the next post I will give you the complete list of sights which we visited during that day and I will share my impressions.


DSC_4346
Paris is the city where you just feel like taking pictures everywhere!
DSC_4199 DSC_4219 DSC_4248 DSC_4373
DSC_4317
DSC_4285 DSC_4349 DSC_4328 DSC_4255 DSC_4223 DSC_4271 DSC_4257 DSC_4332 DSC_4313 DSC_4249 DSC_4237 DSC_4282 DSC_4315 DSC_4347 DSC_4234 DSC_4310 DSC_4374 DSC_4284 DSC_4289 DSC_4305

You May Also Like

12 comentarii

  1. How beautiful! It's a real pleasure to be there! You also look absolutely charming, no doubt)
    Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so pretty. I wish I could go to Paris. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're soo pretty! i'm sure you really enjoy paris! hope i could be there too <3

    http://mitharachmayani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really beautiful pictures! I really like your dress & how you added belt to it! :)
    And how gorgeous is the background- french architecture is so, so beautiful!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, love your outfit! So jealous of your trip to Paris! Can't wait to see more photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful and so does the view!
    hundred-lookbyamyaguilera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and may all your wishes for 2014 come true!
    Ps I am your latest follower - I hope we can follow each other
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paris is a lovely city. And you look adorable.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos, I am jealous! Wish I could be there ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥