Fall Florals

by - 22:05

Fall Florals

♪ Hanni El Katib - Hearbreak Hotel ♪

I don't know if I also blogged about this, but I will say it one more time for those of you who are not following me on Instagram(@marymanaila): I haven't been in love with a fashion season the way I am with F/W 2017-2018 IN SO LONG! Today we're going to talk about my absolute favorite trend for this fall: DARK FLORALS. Zara is the best in this department, they have such a wide range of black dresses with floral prints on! I've been in a vicious circle of saving money and running to Zara afterwards, I might go tomorrow to buy one more floral dress. The thing is I'm not buying them just for the sake of the trend, but they're super classy and they work so well for the medical congresses I'm attending. 

My absolute favorite (and the most expensive one) is the dress I'm wearing in these photos. I bought it for a Cardiology Congress, it was just love at first sight and I've been wearing it on a daily basis. I loved it not just for the intricate floral details, but also because it showcases another major trend for this fall polka dots&see-through fabric. And what better place to shoot these photos than the Botanical Garden in Iasi? Every autumn they have a special exhibition with the most beautiful flowers and this year I finally got to visit it with my friends. Special thanks to Codrina for having the patience to shoot this (& my beloved friends), it was by far our hardest shoot because it was super crowded that day and everyone wanted to take photos with the flowers. It was honestly more chaotic than seeing Mona Lisa at the Louvre haha.

What trend are loving most this fall? Have you purchased any floral prints yet?

ZARA dress, ZARA boots, Jord Watch, Pandora bracelet

Fall Florals Fall Florals Fall Florals Fall Florals Fall Florals Fall Florals Fall Florals Fall Florals Fall Florals Fall Florals Fall Florals Fall Florals Fall Florals Fall Florals Fall Florals

You May Also Like

1 comentarii

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥